- US jobs report for December will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET. Analysts expect nonfarm payrolls rising 400,000 in December, up sharply from 210,000 in the previous month. The unemployment rate is expected to decline to 4.1% from 4.2%.
- San Francisco Federal Reserve President Mary Daly is set to speak at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Raphael Bostic will speak at 12:15 p.m. ET.
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond President Thomas Barkin is set to speak at 12:30 p.m. ET.
- The Baker Hughes North American rig count report for the latest week is scheduled for release at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Data on consumer credit for November will be released at 3:00 p.m. ET. Consumer credit is projected to rise $18.8 billion in November from $16.9 billion a month ago.
Check out the full economic calendar here
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.