- Helios Technologies Inc (NYSE: HLIO) has been upgraded to Buy from Hold, and the price target raised to $95 (an upside of 16.7%) from $85 by Stifel analyst Nathan Jones.
- The analyst’s meeting with the management left him confident in long-term growth, margin expansion, and strategic capital deployment opportunities.
- Jones mentions Helios has leveraged technology from acquisitions over the last few years. He regards Helios to outgrow its markets and counterparts over time meaningfully.
- Recently, KeyBanc analyst Jeffrey Hammond had upgraded HLIO to Overweight from Sector Weight with a price target of $90 (an upside of 10.6%).
- Price Action: HLIO shares are trading higher by 6.62% at $81.39 on the last check Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for HLIO
|Jan 2022||Morgan Stanley||Maintains||Equal-Weight|
|Nov 2021||Morgan Stanley||Maintains||Equal-Weight|
|Aug 2021||Morgan Stanley||Maintains||Equal-Weight|
View More Analyst Ratings for HLIO
View the Latest Analyst Ratings
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.