- Lazydays Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: LAZY) plans to establish new dealership locations in Surprise, Arizona, and Wilmington, Ohio.
- The dealerships will be branded Lazydays RV of West Phoenix and Lazydays RV of Ohio.
- The company expects to open the new dealerships in Q2 of 2023.
- “The Surprise, Arizona location complements our current Arizona dealerships in Phoenix’s East Valley and Tucson; while the Wilmington location is conveniently located between three attractive Ohio markets,” said Robert DeVincenzi, Lazydays Interim CEO.
- Price Action: LAZY shares are trading higher by 3.25% at $20.04 on the last check Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.